How you can help
How We Turn Lives Around
Fortunately, families in need in Chattanooga are not without a helping hand up when needed most. Family Promise provides a safe, welcoming environment with caring, professional staff to help families quickly transition to self-sustainability. We strive to keep families together and serves all family configurations including two underserved segments: two-parent families with children and adolescents, and single fathers with children and adolescents. Family Promise also serves single mothers with children and adolescents, pregnant women, and custodial parents with children and adolescents.
We now offer four programs to help prevent, reduce, and end homelessness and serve more homeless and near homeless families in need. These programs help families become stable, employed, housed, and linked to supportive and follow-up services to ensure a successful return to self-sufficiency.
You can help families lift themselves out of poverty...
- Your financial donation will be an investment that will help fund Family Promise programs. Your gift directly affects the lives of the families in the programs.
- Sponsor our annual event – The Low Country Boil.
- Open the doors of your congregation to be a hosting congregation for needy families as a hosting congregation. If your congregation cannot house needy families, please consider becoming a support congregation that helps fund programs and operating expenses.
- Volunteer at the family day center. Fill out our on-line application or call (423)756-3891.
- Get involved! Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Edna Wiggins, at firstname.lastname@example.org today!